This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version was updated on April 1, 2015.
If you have any questions about this policy, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Address (this is usually a business address) and contact phone numbers
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information(such as postal code)
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to member inquiries
We gather and use data in order to provide information on further education offering and services and to enable certain functions on this website. Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our organization, enabling us to deliver improved education and services.
Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve education and services we provide
- To contact you in response to inquiries
- To help further customize website
- To send you emails about upcoming education offerings and services
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research and data analysis
We will never lease, distribute, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so. Any personal information we hold is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Date Protection Act 1998. We hold your information securely through physical and electronic safeguards.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the MHPCA domain. If you voluntarily provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.