Volunteer 5% and the Pandemic FREE Monthly Chat
Date & Time
February 3, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
February 3, 2021
3pm to 4pm CT
Sue Risch, BSW, Volunteer Coordinator
Visiting Nurse Association-St. Louis
Stephanie Marquart, Supervisor or Volunteer Services
I. Sue Risch-15 minutes
- Navigating during the pandemic-volunteer expectations past and present
- Update on current CMS 5% waiver and volunteer hours.
- Post pandemic volunteer considerations.
- Utilization of volunteers-new roles during pandemic
- Volunteer retention
II. Stephanie Marquart 5 minutes
- Mercy Hospice volunteer practices during Pandemic-challenges and successes
III. Sue Risch will open to Q and A (committee will be available to share their volunteer pandemic practices)
To register for this monthly free chat please click on the Zoom registration link below.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 3, 2021 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.