Hospice Quality Reporting Program – Implementing the HIS v2.00.0 Teleconference
Date & Time
January 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
January 10th, 2017
Katie Wehri – BSBA, CHC, CHPC
President, Wehri and Associates, LLC
- Participants will be able to explain the current hospice quality reporting program
- Participants will be able to list the two new quality measures that are part of the HIS
- Participants will be able to explain the four new HIS items and how to complete them
- Participants will be able to discuss the impact of the new measures and items to the assessment process
- Participants will be able to discuss tips for implementation of the HIS v2.00.0
The price for this Teleconference is $80.00 for members and $100.00 for non-members.
A late fee of $20.00 will apply after December 30th, 2016.
Please use your Federal Medicare ID for your membership number.
No refunds but substitutions are welcome.
There will be a $10 fee for Nurses CE’s.
Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation.