Aides on the Hospice Front Line Stress During a Pandemic Webinar
Date & Time
January 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
January 14, 2021
10am-11:30am CT via Zoom
Karen McMahon, LCSW
Mercy Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Karen McMahon is a MO Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 32 yrs of experience providing counseling to adults, children, adolescents, couples and families. Additionally, Karen’s area of focus is organizational and leadership consultation via an EAP model along with the development and delivery of various mental health and substance use disorder presentations as a subject matter expert. She is a credentialed Substance Abuse Professional by the Federal government.
Provide a live webinar on the topic of Burnout and Compassion Fatigue for Hospice caregivers for aides working in hospice.
1. Define at least three sx’s of Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
2. Identify at least two causes of Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
3. Discuss at least one trigger for Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
4. Describe one challenge of Hospice Care
5. Name one innovative approach of Hospice Care developed during COVID-19
6. List at least one solution for Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
This is the first webinar out of three for this topic.
This webinar is $50 for members and $100 for non-members.
No Late Fee!!
Please use your Medicare ID number for your membership number.
There will be no CE’s for this educational training.
Registrants will receive the Zoom link and call in information the week of the training.
This is an intermediate level course.
This webinar will be recorded. If you are not able to attend on the day of the webinar, please register like you are attending and MHPCA will send you the recording. Please email email@example.com if you would like the recording.