Purpose of Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association
The purpose of the Association shall be:
- To promote hospice and palliative care to patients and their families;
- To promote understanding among health care professionals of the needs and resources available to hospice or palliative care patients and their families;
- To promote communication among existing and developing hospice and palliative care programs within Missouri and at the regional and national levels of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization;
- To promote improved health care legislation and regulation of standards for hospice care and palliative care at all governmental levels;
- To advocate for appropriate reimbursement;
- To promote education for the general public about hospice and palliative care;
- To promote research in the fields of hospice and palliative care; and
- To engage in any other lawful business permitted under the law of the State of Missouri.
Read the entire Current Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association Bylaws.
Income Tax 990 Forms
This Association shall be a public benefit Corporation incorporated under Chapter 355 of the Revised Statute of Missouri and exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Tax Exempt ID: 43-1213065